British Side, the preeminent English language teaching and testing center in Istanbul, is recruiting for one open teaching position at the Beykent University School of Foreign Languages English Preparatory Program 2023/24 academic year.
- Native English speaker (i.e., UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand citizens)
- Undergraduate degree (4 year)
- CELTA or equivalent certification
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Preferably with current valid residency in Turkey
- Hybrid online/on-campus teaching
- A twelve-month contract (June – August off) with the opportunity to renew
- 24 lesson hours per week (only ONE set shift per day, either 8:30am – 1:00pm OR 1:15pm – 5:45pm) Monday through Friday
- No office hours (teach-and-go), no lesson planning, no paper grading
- Residence permit (if required) and work visa
- Government health insurance
- Private health insurance (limited)
- Paid midsemester winter break and all national holidays
- Paid 3-day holiday every 8th week of semester modules
Applicants can send their cover letter and CV (and a demo-lesson video, if available) to [email protected] before Friday July 29th. Only applicants meeting the minimum job requirements will be considered. All applications are kept confidential. Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Thank you in advance for your submission.