DOĞUŞ UNIVERSITY School of Foreign Languages English Preparatory Program, Dudullu/Ümraniye Campus, Istanbul TR (Kadıköy-Asian Side) is recruiting qualified, certified native ESL instructors for the upcoming 2023/24 academic year through British Side Educational Services, Inc., the largest & pre-eminent ESL recruiting, teaching and testing center in Istanbul, Turkey.
• Native English speaker (i.e., UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand citizens)
• Undergraduate degree (4 year)
• CELTA or equiv. certification i.e., TESOL/TEFL 120+ hours
• ESL teaching experience
• Pearson PTE Academic Exam passing score
• TR Denklik (education equivalency assessment)
• Preferably, but not exclusively, individuals with TR Denklik and current valid RP or WP in Turkey.
• Applicants from abroad are most welcome to apply!
• 4 days on-campus teaching, 1 day online MS Teams teach-from-home
• A twelve-month renewable contract *starting 1st semester (October 2023) at Doğuş Univ. English Prep Program, Dudullu Campus, Istanbul – contracted through British Side Educational Services, Inc.
• 24 lesson hours per week, Monday through Friday
• Monday and Wednesday, half-day on campus 9 AM to 1:45 PM
• Tuesday and Thursday, full-day on campus 9 AM to 4 PM
• Friday, short day, at home online teaching 9 AM to 12:45 PM
• Starting salary: ₺40,250 (GROSS) ₺34,250 (NET)
• Work visa/permit
• Assistance with TR Denklik
• Health insurance coverage: Gov. full SGK and private (limited)
• 20 paid vacation days per year; all TR national holidays off with pay
Applicants can send their cover letter and CV ASAP to [email protected]
Only applicants meeting minimum requirements will be considered. *Neither British Side Education Services nor Doğuş Univ. is discriminatory in its hiring practices.
This particular recruitment advert, however, is seeking native speakers. All other qualified candidates are welcome to apply for available employment through the appropriate online resources.
All applications are kept confidential.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will receive reply via e-mail.