Academic English writing is very different from everyday writing. British Side’s academic writing course is designed to assist with the process starting with the simple idea formation finishing with the ending phase of the work. It is an appropriate training for those who meet the following criteria and categories.
- Do you need to write articles or academic texts in your university education?
- Do you need to take a technical English exam like IELTS or TOEFL and are worried about your writing technique?
- Are you planning on studying abroad?
- Are you struggling with ideas on planning and preparing an open and comprehensive text?
Improve your academic writing technique with British Side and reach your goal. During your academic writing training, the following topics will be touched upon:
- understanding academic writing strategies
- idea and planning techniques
- the expression and development of a viewpoint
- the completion of the process
- how to write and conclude a successful preface
- studies on how to make a text consistent and coherent
- expanding your academic vocabulary
We have a main book you will use during your academic writing course. In addition to the book, the tutor may provide additional resources and materials that he/she considers appropriate to the class dynamic.
Our academic writing course is comprised of one term. In order to be able to join the program, you must be at least at level Intermediate 2.
One level is for 9 weeks, based on 4 lessons a week. Our level completes in a total of 36 hours.
Our lesson hours:
|Monday and Wednesday||—||—||18:45 – 20:45|
|Tuesday and Thursday||—||—||18:45 – 20:45|
|Saturday and Sunday||09:00 – 11:00||13:00 – 15:00||16:30 – 18:30|
► Written and oral placement tests require appointments.
► Lessons are given by native English speaker tutors.
► There are free activity and working hours for our registered students.